Anjaneya Communications Terms And Conditions
Before you register & access Anjaneya Communications app please read the following terms and conditions carefully. If any time you do not agree the terms and conditions you may not access or use the Anjaneya Communications Pvt Ltd. site and immediately terminate to use this service. An agreement of these terms and conditions as a legal contract with us. By registration process, You are stating that You are Eligible to be a Store with Us and that You have read, understood and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions of Service ("T&Cs"), which are not subject to negotiation.Therefore we request you to please read these T&Cs carefully.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
- "Act" means the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 and any amendment, modification or re-enactment of the same, or any other succeeding enactment for the time being in force.
- "Eligible" means satisfying the conditions of eligibility prescribed under Paragraph 2.1 of these T&Cs.
- "Terms and Conditions of Service" or "T&Cs" refers to these terms and conditions which govern the rights and responsibilities of Anjaneya Communications, which is available at T&Cs for Stores and any future revisions of the same.
- "Working Days" means any day of the year other than those days declared to be Non-Working Days in accordance with Paragraph 6.1 of these T&Cs.
- "You will not be "Eligible" to be a Merchant unless:
- You are an entity registered in India
- You receive payments in Indian Rupees In wallet.
- Your authorized representative has attained more than 18 (eighteen) years of age and is competent to enter into a contract.
- You may apply or continue to be a Merchant only as long as you are Eligible. If you are not eligible, please immediately abandon any and all attempts to register with us.
- We rely completely on your representation that You are Eligible and will bear no responsibility if You or anyone who uses Your Account or Anjaneya Communications Wallet is found to not be Eligible.
Refunds and Chargebacks
- "The official Application of Anjaneya Communications will provide the Merchant with access to a feature titled as "Wallet transaction" that will list all the transactions that were undertaken, attempted or completed by any Merchant using Anjaneya Communications Wallet vis.-a'-vis. the Merchant. The Merchant will not be entitled to make refunds or cancellations to any transaction through any method.
- We will not be liable to the Merchant or the User in connection with any matters pertaining to the validity of refund or cancellation requests, and will act in accordance with the directions of the Merchant subject to compliance.
Revision of T&Cs
- These T&Cs may be modified at any time and from time to time, discontinued temporarily or permanently ("Revised") by Us.
- Please ensure that you read the Revised T&Cs carefully because you will be bound by the Revised T&Cs from the date. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed to be an unconditional acceptance of the Revised T&Cs.
Notices and communication
- Any notice or notification in connection with these T&Cs or Contract executed with a Merchant will be communicated through the contact information specified in email.
- All Your communication with us will be of a professional nature only. You will not contact Us to harass, intimidate or threaten any person, or to promote any cause which you may espouse.
If any part of these T&Cs is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable laws then the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these T&Cs will continue in effect.